A mouth-blown glass carafe with central hole and cork stopper.
An organically-shaped, mouth-blown glass carafe with slim neck and cork stopper. The central elliptical hole is pierced and shaped by hand while the glass is still malleable.
Mouth blown by skilled glassblowers to create a contemporary, organically-shaped carafe with an oval cross section. The rim is scissor cut and the spout is formed by hand while the glass is hot. The hole is made by piercing the glass over a flame while the glass is malleable and shaping the opening with wooden tools. The stopper is made of cork, a natural material which is 100% biodegradable, recyclable and renewable based on a sustainable cycle.
Due to its handmade nature, the size of this item may vary slightly.
- Shipping of orders over $ 500 USD is free only in USA.
- We ship all over the world utilizing a few different carriers.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery, or any other issues once your order ships. If your order is sent back by the shipping company for failure to deliver, you are responsible to pay for re-shipping.
- International shipment:
- A shipping fee will be added to all international shipments, considering the fees of transport companies and tax regulations in each destination.
- We are not responsible for extra duties, taxes or other fees associated with international shipments and for any delays or other issues that may arise.
- Shipment to Russia, Brazil, Uruguay, Curacao and other Caribbean, Asian or African countries might have higher fees than expected.