fondale white matte
A cylindrical body and an asymmetric, tapered collar - for Scottish-Swedish designer duo Office for Product Design, those represent the essence of a modern vase. The purist design is underlined by a glossy surface inside the cone that is available in platinum, gleaming gold, plain white or striking black and produces a reflective effect that accentuates individual flowers or grasses.
Another interesting characteristic of the Fondale vase is its directionality. Unlike most vases, which are rotationally symmetric, Fondale lends itself to display its content in a certain direction, making it ideal to place against a wall, on a side table or on a shelf.
The exterior of the vase has a satin glazed sand blasted finish, which is contrasted by a reflective interior in platinum
Height 15 inch.
Rosenthal has been shaping porcelain into beautiful works of art since 1879. by Philipp Rosenthal, this brand decorates every house with its beautiful collections of vases, plates, porcelains, gift ideas and other pieces of furniture. The company praises a lot of collaborations with famous brands as Thomas, Hutschenreuther and in particular Versace, bringing the iconic Medusa’s Head to the tables.
- Shipping of orders over $ 500 USD is free only in USA.
- We ship all over the world utilizing a few different carriers.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery, or any other issues once your order ships. If your order is sent back by the shipping company for failure to deliver, you are responsible to pay for re-shipping.
- International shipment:
- A shipping fee will be added to all international shipments, considering the fees of transport companies and tax regulations in each destination.
- We are not responsible for extra duties, taxes or other fees associated with international shipments and for any delays or other issues that may arise.
- Shipment to Russia, Brazil, Uruguay, Curacao and other Caribbean, Asian or African countries might have higher fees than expected.