A handmade recycled glass planter created in partnership with the Eden Project. Winner of an iF Design Award and Green GOOD DESIGN Award.
A dome shaped closed garden, handmade from 100% recycled and recyclable glass. Inspired by the iconic biospheres of the Eden Project site in Cornwall.
A dome shaped planter inspired by the Eden project’s biospheres and focus on sustainability. Each dome is mouthblown from recycled glass and finished with a sustainably-sourced removable cork lid. Plant with slow-growing succulents, moss or cacti for an almost entirely self- sustaining ecosystem.
- Mouthblown from 100% recycled and recyclable glass
- Sustainably-sourced, agglomerated cork stopper
- Dome shape
- Recycled and recyclable packaging printed with organic ink
- Winner of an iF Design Award
- Winner of a 2021 Green GOOD DESIGN Award
Dimensions: Height: 22cm Width: 31cm
Due to its handmade nature, the size of this item may vary slightly.
- We ship all over the world utilizing a few different carriers.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery, or any other issues once your order ships. If your order is sent back by the shipping company for failure to deliver, you are responsible to pay for re-shipping.
- International shipment:
- A shipping fee will be added to all international shipments, considering the fees of transport companies and tax regulations in each destination.
- We are not responsible for extra duties, taxes or other fees associated with international shipments and for any delays or other issues that may arise.
- Shipment to Russia, Brazil, Uruguay, Curacao and other Caribbean, Asian or African countries might have higher fees than expected.