Calcite nodule slab
Septarian is a healing stone beneficial to overall health and well being.
Septarian or Calcite nodules were formed about 50 to 70 million years ago during the Cretaceous Period in what is now southern Utah and, back then was a sea bed. Volcanic eruptions in the era killed sea life which had a chemical attraction for the sediment around them, creating mud (clay) balls. As the seabed dried, the balls were left to dry and crack. As calcite from the dissolved shells was carried into the cracks in the balls, yellow calcite crystals formed. A thin wall of calcite was transformed into the brown aragonite separating the gray bentonite heavy clay exteriors from the calcite centers.
Polished on one side.
Length 7 in.
Width 6 in.
- We ship all over the world utilizing a few different carriers.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery, or any other issues once your order ships. If your order is sent back by the shipping company for failure to deliver, you are responsible to pay for re-shipping.
- International shipment:
- A shipping fee will be added to all international shipments, considering the fees of transport companies and tax regulations in each destination.
- We are not responsible for extra duties, taxes or other fees associated with international shipments and for any delays or other issues that may arise.
- Shipment to Russia, Brazil, Uruguay, Curacao and other Caribbean, Asian or African countries might have higher fees than expected.