The “Balay” bowl stands out for its beauty. It is a round and concave weave of different sizes, used to serve the “cazabe” (a cassava cake) knitted using special skills to color the fiber with natural pigments, capture different figures with meanings and names on it. The Balay is one of the most representative objects of the Vaupes tribes, so daily as extraordinary.
100% Natural and handmade by the tribes in the Andes.
Handwoven by artisans, each is therefore unique and colors and shapes may vary from one another.
Material: "Chocolatillo" Palm.
- Shipping of orders over $ 500 USD is free only in USA.
- We ship all over the world utilizing a few different carriers.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery, or any other issues once your order ships. If your order is sent back by the shipping company for failure to deliver, you are responsible to pay for re-shipping.
- International shipment:
- A shipping fee will be added to all international shipments, considering the fees of transport companies and tax regulations in each destination.
- We are not responsible for extra duties, taxes or other fees associated with international shipments and for any delays or other issues that may arise.
- Shipment to Russia, Brazil, Uruguay, Curacao and other Caribbean, Asian or African countries might have higher fees than expected.